1. All materials are to be strictly used at the Special Collection Area only.
2. Materials from other library collections are not allowed in the Special Collection Area.
3. Any form of copying information using electronic devices are not allowed in this area.
4. Copying of any Special Collection materials are under the Copyright Act 1987. Patrons are not allowed to copy of thesis and project papers.
5. All materials can be borrowed only through the Special Collection Service Counter.
6. The fines for the late return of the Library Special Collections materials (except for Distance Learning Collection) is 20 cents an hour for each piece of material (used within the Special Collection Area).
7. Materials from Distance Learning Collection can only be referred for 4 hours for non-PJJ students and can be borrowed by PJJ students according to loan eligible.
Updated:: 12/03/2015 [syafini]