|Post Graduate Room|
1. Post Graduate room is available to UPM post graduate students only.
2. While respecting individual user's privacy, PSAS staff reserves the right to monitor the use of workstations as to ensure the compliance to room policy.
3. The library is not responsible for the security of any exchange of information or transactions performed on the Internet.
4. Only borrowed materials are allowed in this room and the reference materials available in the Post Graduate Room's are not permitted to be taken out from the room.
5. Copyright law prohibits the unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted materials. The violation or infringement of copyright or any other illegal used of information or data solely lies with the user and not the library.
6. Workstation usage is limited to TWO CONSECUTIVE HOURS PER DAY for each user.
7. Access to sensitive websites, messenger services or chatting, games and music platforms are strictly prohibited.
8. Installation or un-installation of any program or service in the computer are not permitted.
9. Reporting of problems on computers located in the room can be made to the staff in charge at the Information Management Division (OFFICE HOURS ONLY).
10. All other library rules and regulations are applicable .
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 07 February 2012 23:42|