|Information Literacy Programme|
1. Library Orientation Sessions
• A one hour session for the new intake of students. The session is conducted for the 2 weeks at the beginning of the first semester of all new intakes. The topics include a brief introduction on the collections, services and facilities available, followed by library guided tour and an exhibition.
• A one hour hands-on session on the use of the OPAC.
2. Scheduled Classes
Scheduled classes are conducted from time to time for staff and students. The schedules of the programme will be posted at notices at the Faculty, Residential colleges in addition to the Library website and UPM Bulletin.
For further information please contact us at 03-89468655 / 8625 / 8620
3. Programme On Request
This is an on-going programmed offered to all students and staff upon request. Classes will be conducted by the Faculty Liaison Librarian. Classes consists of the following modules :-
1. Information Search Strategy
3. Databases/Online Journal
4. Library Information Skill
For further information please contact your Faculty Liaison Librarian.
For further information please visit or contact the respective branches :-
|Last Updated on Sunday, 12 February 2012 22:05|